Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Lawler High (Jiley aka Moe) episode 1

Lawler High (Jiley aka Moe) episode 1 Tube. Duration : 2.97 Mins.


Miley is a student at Lawler High School. Shes starting her senior year. She gets put into the English class with the hottest teacher there, Mr. Jonas. Every girl thinks hes gorgeous and they all fall over him except Miley, she thinks the shameless way girls hit on him is degrading. Her mom and dad are both workaholics who are both virtually never home. When Mileys Mom hirers Mr. Jonas as her private tutor, will Miley and Mr. Jonas start getting closer than how close a student and teacher should be? Find out in my brand new series Lawler High! "Do you wanna be late to our first day in class? Hurry it up Miley!" my best friend yelled after me. I was tired as hell and I really didnt feel like running anymore. My lungs felt like they were going to explode. "Since when- In the hell- did you care about getting to class on time?" I managed to wheeze out between breaths. "Since I found out Mr. Jonas was our teacher. Duh. Have you seen him? Beyo hot." "What the hell does beyo mean?" "Beyond. Duh." "What? You need to stop taking every word in the English language and turning it into slang. Its getting too confusing to even talk to you anymore." I leaned against the nearby wall for support as I tried to catch my breath. "Yeah, yeah, yeah now come on." She grabbed my arm and half dragged me the rest of the way to the classroom. We took our seats next to each other in the front of the room. The bell rang and Mr. Jonas walked in from the hallway. "Hello class." He said with a bright ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.