Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Major Speech #2 - The Benefits of Meditation

Major Speech #2 - The Benefits of Meditation Tube. Duration : 5.58 Mins.


Here's my 2nd Major Speech from my Public Speaking class. We were supposed to "persuade" with this video, and my topic was to persuade that meditation would be a good way to help people get better grades. At the beginning, as the video started early, you'll hear part of a conversation between me and my sister, talking about a board game we played last night and our friend Joe, who had to tape the word "Quelf" to his forehead with a bandaid because of one of the rule cards he picked up in the game by the same name. This came up because I had "words on my forehead"... The overhead projector was on, and the words "AV Mute" were on my head through a lot of this speech. You'll also hear my sister at the end, saying that she's the one who taught me to meditate like that, and that you really shouldn't do it lying down - you'll fall asleep. Enjoy the speech, and remember to make time to relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.